Pages

Sunday, December 20, 2009

24 and 24...

I've titled this little entry 24 and 24 because first it is about 24 degrees - without the wind chill factor - and because we have officially 24 inches of snow. And it snowed almost around the clock, 24 hours.
The lower photo is a bit of our back yard and deck - you need snowshoes to navigate. The second photo Susan took on my return from the morning ride - other than dodging snowplows it wasn't too bad...
I hoped to do a century but wanted to get back and shovel snow...gotta be tough to be cyclist in New Jersey....

4 comments:

  1. It is admirable that you can ride when it is so cold outside. If you can ride in that weather than from Dover,Ohio to Revere Beach should be a piece of cake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ira...I don't know how to tell you this but you do know that I was kidding, yes? That depth of snow on the car was on the roads too. I was cycling only in my dreams....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Apparently, my trust in the honesty of people is misplaced ? Somehow the beauty of you biking in the snow was very inspirational.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think Ira is the only one out there with warm enough weather to ride. Merry Christmas Bob!

    ReplyDelete